jueves, 6 de junio de 2019

Some changes...

So, today I will talk about some changes that I would like to make in my career, that is Psychology. 
Well, along this years, the career has been really good but there are some things that I don't like, for example, the workload because is really much in this university, sometimes is super difficult for the students deal with that. In fact, for me, the last semester was so bad, I really suffered a lot. 
In the other hand, the lenght is kinda normal but, at least in my career, I think that should be more opportunities for the practice. I say that because me and my classmates need a space for the experience of the theory, we don't have any practice, just a kind of in some classes. So, that is one of the most important things that I would change in the curriculum. Also, I would like to change some subjects that are not very related to the psychology. In that sense, in the first year there should be some subjects that are more related with the career,and the students would take advantage of the time in a better way!

Regarding to the buildings and the infrastructure of the university, I think they are really good, some are very old and other are super new but I think that the students are content with those spaces. Also, the murals and nature around the university are really beautiful.

I think that the technology is something that you can't escape in this days, but most of the time I think is useful for the learning here. Related to that, the teaching methods are diverses, each teacher have his own methods, some are really good and some are really bad, I believe... 

However, I like my career in general but I hope that in the future those things can change for the future students.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Some changes...

So, today I will talk about some changes that I would like to make in my career, that is Psychology.  Well, along this years, the career ha...