In other way, there are many beautiful places related with the history of Korea, like temples or palaces of older dynastys that I want to know about.
In addition to that, if I went there I would like to visit it in the spring because I would love walk under the cherry blossoms and take some photos, besides, I'd like to go to some restaurants and eat the real noodles of the Asian culture and obviusly other kinds of vegetarian plates.
If I imagine this great opportunity in mi mind, I smile immediately, because I see me talking to the locals (or trying to talk haha), or walking , meeting and enjoying a lot of activities, being happy as much as possible.
Is important to say that is one of my goals go there and, hopefully, have the opportunity to study there and learn more about the culture and the lenguage. But, I don't know if I would like live there for a long time because a lot of reasons like missing my family or something like that.
![]() |
| Gyeongbokgung Palace |
So, yeah, that's all. See u in the next post!




i never think to visit korea, its very interesting
ResponderBorrar