jueves, 18 de abril de 2019

shining with the stars!


Hi, today I will tell you about one of my best holidays...
Well, a few years ago in a scout camp, we went to a place called Longaví, I think it was in January of 2017.
It was and is a very beautiful place, and was accompanied by people that I appreciate sooo much. I remember that we played, learned, listened, reflected and we loved a lot in that place. The night was so beautiful, you could see all the stars and shine with them, literally and figuratively.
I also remember that with my friends, we bathed in the night in the river Longaví and the water was so so soo cold but we laughed and enjoyed a lot, then we made the bonfire and we continued sharing. In addition, all my scout group shared many things, all together, we were a family, from the smallest to the largest.
I believe that I will keep those memories for all my life because they're moments of my youth that I really enjoyed and learned a lot.
The best thing about that week was the love and freedom that was felt in that beautiful place.

Tha's all, I hope you liked it. Bye!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Some changes...

So, today I will talk about some changes that I would like to make in my career, that is Psychology.  Well, along this years, the career ha...