jueves, 25 de abril de 2019

THE ART OF MAKING ART

Mmm I would like to say that I believe that art can be defined in different ways and that we can find it in many things, depending on where you look and who looks at it...
Well, continuing, I think that art is important because through it, you can express your emotions, fellings and thoughts, and also you can say with colours and forms what you can't say with words. I enjoy art because the people can translate what they have inside and show it out, and in that sense, have the power to transmit and impact others with their jobs. THAT'S AMAZING.

Personally, I do not think I'm very good at painting but I think I draw decently... it's so funny because whenever I drew, I thought it was veeery nice but later, when I painted it, it ruined everything haha:(. I have a friend who is very good at drawing and painting and I admire her a lot.

Moreover, the art composed of parts of the human body, I personally find it a little bit weird and hard to see (for me) but I think it is still art, in the sense of producing different sensations to those who see it, that's the art do, so...

I'm not sure if I have a favorite artist or favorite piece of art but I remember once when a painting made me feel so melancholy, empty and, at the same time, grateful to exist... I don't know, it was very strange and I never knew who was the creator of it.

Well, that was the post for today, I think was beautiful to write it.

1 comentario:

Some changes...

So, today I will talk about some changes that I would like to make in my career, that is Psychology.  Well, along this years, the career ha...