jueves, 2 de mayo de 2019

My future (uncertain) job

Today I will talking about my future job... I think is difficult for me talk about this because the future is unpredictable so maybe I can say something now but suddenly these words or ideas can change. Even so, I will try.

If I try to think of me in five years, I see a person working in something related with psychology that is the career that I study today. In fact, I want to help people in general but the kids needs more help in their childhood so I want to work with childrens in specific if is possible. So yeah, I see the grow me working as a psychologist in some place of my country. I wish to work outside sometimes because I don't like office work very much (I think I would get bored...). Also, I would like to learn enough English and go to others places of the world and have the oportunity to increase my experience, my career and my job.

I don't think the salary is the most important thing, I just hope to get enough for living and give my family a good life. To add and finish, I just hope I can help and be useful to the people who need it. Although anything can change or happen, I hope I can help in some way and have a quiet life but with meaning.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Some changes...

So, today I will talk about some changes that I would like to make in my career, that is Psychology.  Well, along this years, the career ha...