So, today the post is about animals... So, I remember that since I was a kid, I felt love for animals. Also, I remember with love those days that my father came to the house with some little and cute animal; we adopted many times some of them from the streets. I don't want to define myself like an "animal lover", I don't like the term because I think that many people use it only for "pets", only for the animals that they can "control". I use to know a girl that consider herself as animal lover but, for example, she still eating meat and that's not love. At least, that's my opinion.
I don't think that exist "the best pet", I think that define them and categorize them is not correct, all the animals must be treated with love and kindness, or at least with respect, not only those who we call "pets".
I have some mixed feelings with animals in a zoo because I'm super sure that sometimes they can be treated like the worse way but, also, other times the people in the zoo want to take care of them and protect them. So, yeah, it is difficult for me to choose one posture.
Apart, if you ask me which animal I would want to be, I think that the elephant or the cat will be the response. The elephants because I love them, they are very protective, affectionate and family animals. And I consider myself like that, kind of. Also, they always go around in group and, for example, when a member of the family pass away, the other members stay with him for a long period of time, and also cry, it is very emotional. In other way, the cats because they are really misterious and individualist animals but, at the same time, I think that when the humans have some troubles, the cats can feel it and they can be very kindness.
That was the post for today, thank u for reading!
Pd: the animals are friends, not food haha 🐟
Elephants are so smart, I like to be one too.
ResponderBorrar