Hi, in today's post I'm going to write about postgraduates. I think I have to start saying that I'm currently a 3rd year psychology student, so some years are still needed to think about the possibility of applying to a postgraduate program... but we are going to put ourselves in a hypothetical situation. If I think about it, I think I would like to study a postgraduate that is related to infant psychology, that's the way I want to follow in my professional life. Actually, in this semester I'm studying educational psychology, legal psychology, community psychology, and others but those are the ones that call my attention the most, so maybe I would like to do a postgraduate in one of those areas but related to childhood (that's for sure), linking it to the social area.
I must say that, honestly, I'm not very clear about the particular subjects that would be taught in each one of them. Also, I'm not sure where I would study them, but the truth is that I want to travel in the future so the possibility of studying abroad would be good... aditionally, I would like to study part time to be able to do other things of my interest.
So yeah, that's all for today, bye!!!
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario