domingo, 26 de mayo de 2019

Giving some opinions...

Hi guys, today I will talk about 4 topics, giving my opinion (in a brief way).

First, Tattoos: from my perspective, tattoos are one of the ways that human beings have for express themselves, I would say that it is art because they are related to feelings. I got my first tattoo at 15, maybe very young according to some people but life is so short so I want to make my body a canvas. I think that tattoos are badly judged but it's something that exists a looong time ago and also each one owns his body so... there is nothing to judge.

Second, the "Mechoneo": totally in disagreement with this practice when it is done in a harmful way and disrespecting the "Mechones". I find it very difficult to accept the fact that it is said to be "fun" when there are universities that do really bad things for the students... In fact, I COULDN'T disagree more.

Third, Recycle: I think it's a great great practice, which should be generalized and taught to all people. We need this activity if we want a future and even more, we MUST take care of the planet! Also, in my eyes, human beings have done a lot of damage on the planet but I still hope to change things...

And finally, fourth, Brave bars (or "barras bravas" in spanish): destruction, aggressiveness, problems. I think that it's good to support your team but reaching such large disaster levels seems wrong to me. For the rest of people, that go to the stadium, watch football with friends or family, etc. it should be entertaining and not dangerous, I believe...

Well, that's all for this post. See you in the next one.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Some changes...

So, today I will talk about some changes that I would like to make in my career, that is Psychology.  Well, along this years, the career ha...